Friday, January 26, 2007

A New Look - A New Test

I AM The Green Lantern

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

Green Lantern 85%
Iron Man 85%
Catwoman 75%
The Flash 65%
Spiderman 50%
Hulk 50%
Superman 50%
Robin 45%
Supergirl 45%
Wonder Woman 35%
Batman 30%



Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


I'm a 75% match to Cat Woman and if I remember correctly Halle Berry played Cat Woman in the Batman movie....She's my Celebrity Match and now we match up pretty well as Super Heroes too....I wonder why she hasn't called me back?

6 comments:

tomshideaway said...

Mary Alice wrote: I took the test & it says I'm Spiderman - Hey can't there be a SpiderWOMAN???


Of course there is Mary, Right Here but the test came back SpiderMAN!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I took to test and I am Superman! I'm not so sure the tights will be all that flattering. I really think of myself as more of a SuperAnne!

Annie

Anonymous said...

Fast, athletic and flirtatious I am the Flash

Anonymous said...

I am The FLASH

Anonymous said...

I took the test, and I'm Supergirl. LOL. Riiight. :P

Anonymous said...

okay I answered that I wear a push-up bra and a thong and I still came back as IronMan....LOL