Monday, September 19, 2011

Need the right App

That's right, I am not sure what's going on here at Tom's Hideaway these days. I have this new iPad that frankly, I am addicted to, and while I have had some " great ideas for the blog" I find myself without the time to write anything original.

I have been a crazy Twitterer madly posting my Status via Facebook on my iPad 2 with my Facepad app. I am pretty certain that one day we will have " apps" for everything .

If I want to review the last place I ate, there's the Yelp App

Find out when my bus is due, I got that app

Games, maps, twitter, Facebook, they've all got apps..I have em.

The thing is, they don't all work as well as you would like them to, I'm still looking for a dating app that gets results!!

It should be pretty easy with what they have to work with, I'm a stud for heavens sakes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Tom I don't understand why there are not flocks of women swarming after one peek at that photo. Don't know what's most attractive - the perm, the glasses or the suspenders!!!!!

Mary Alice

Kath Lockett said...

Those suspenders immediately remind me of Robin Williams in his Mork and Mindy days!!

tomshideaway said...

Anonymous Mary, and Kathy, it's obvious, the suspenders are HOT !!