Friday, December 21, 2007

Celebrity Photos


"The Tom", on his way to a chic Euro Party


I received an email from "Hollywood", he's left a few comments here in the past and he sent me a "Celebrity" photo of Jessica Simpson asking me why I don't post pictures of her and other celebs on my blog...I have to say "Hollywood" that I don't need those Celebrity Photos when I have pictures of "The Tom" , "Minnie" the family dog and of course his legendary sisters to post on the blog.. Believe me when I tell you, you don't see these pictures anywhere else.

I particularly like the hat "The Tom" is wearing in the picture above. This is another photo from his days in Germany.

While it is still possible to see some other Celebrity photos here; I did post some pictures of Halle Berry but that was because she happened to be "The Tom's" Celebrity Match

If you have the need for Celebrity Photos, my friend Razz has that covered over at My Life and Everything Else...you can see a picture of skinny Tara Reid there now...she's looking a little emaciated, she's probably despondent over the fact that she and Tom Brady just didn't make it as a couple.

Right now though the Hideaway team is just happy to have "The Tom" as their Celebrity, we will be seeing many more pictures of him as we approach the New Year.




18 comments:

Nan said...

That is such a cute picture... Of some reason I feel confident that this child had a real Radio Flyer!

NC said...

I had to come because I love celebrity pics;)

That outfit...are you posing or walking in motion? Who cares because it's fab! The camera obviously loves "The Tom"

Please show us more..we can never have enough of "The Tom"

Unknown said...

How about "The Siblings" and "The Parents?" Or don't they fit into "The Tom Mix?"
Sorry if some folks are too young for that reference. :>)

Kath Lockett said...

The Tom is just fine by me - love the coordinated socks by the way. The Tom looks very cool, calm and collected - Lyndsey Lohan and co could learn a few lessons from you!

tomshideaway said...

Nan, I'm not sure if he ever got that wagon...??

Razz, "The Tom" is just trying to get passed the paparazzi in that picture.

Robert, I believe, "The Units" and "The Siblings" have been in the spotlight too...Tom Mix, wasn't he in a bunch of westerns??

Milly, "The Tom" would be willing to be Lindsay's Life Coach..

Unknown said...

Yup, pardner, Tom Mix was a Western hero. He made over 300 films, all but about 10 were before "talking pictures." He was killed in 1940 by a flying aluminum suitcase! The suitcase was in the back seat of his car and hit him in the back of the head when he was in an accident. Saddlebags would have been much safer.

Anonymous said...

Robert has a wealth of knowledge. Had no idea that Tom Mix met such an unlikely end. Agree saddlebags would have been a safer choice.

Unknown said...

Anonymous, It's called a brain full of useless knowledge. :>)

eastcoastlife said...

Merry Christmas from sunny Singapore!!

I enjoy looking at The Tom photos. Soooo cute. More?

Anonymous said...

Where the hell is Jessica Simpson?

-Hollywood

Anonymous said...

You are just playing up the cuteness factor. Wait till you see what I've got for you. Some really great photos of the Siblings and a definite photo of an alien encounter!!!!

#2

o said...

Merry Christmas to Tom and The Rabbit!!!

Anonymous said...

"The Tom" is Deff styling, but he's no Jessica Simpson

-The REAL Hollywood

NC said...

Merry Christmas

Alijah Fitt said...

the Tom is very chic, but tell me, is that a 59 Chrysler Imperial in the driveway? Love it!

Rain said...

The photo o' ye be such a treasure
Where be ye hidin' th' mistletoe?
Oh thar 'tis!
Come here now...
**smooch**
Merry Christmas, Tom!

tomshideaway said...

"The Tom" loves all the comments!!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Stacy: That is the back end of a 1955 Olds 88.