Even the Turkeys can be thankful for Vegans, Vegetarians and for those who might choose Ham over Turkey for their tables this Thursday.
Despite the wholesale slaughter of countless animals used for the consumption of us hungry Americans, I really love Thanksgiving. It's about community, family and friends getting together for a good meal and some wine too, I hope.
- I am thankful that I don't have to go out and kill the animal myself.
- I am thankful that I won't have to cook this Thursday.
- I am thankful for my family & my friends
- I am thankful that after only a 3 days rest my New England Patriots are playing The Detroit Lions because, honestly, the Lions suck and the Patriots are probably a little tired after their win over Indy Sunday .
- I am thankful that I don't have to work on Thursday !
- I am thankful that Guinness Stout was created, one of the best mistakes ever!
Happy Thanksgiving !