Thursday, June 28, 2007
I found this somewhere on the net, I believe it was an old cover from Popular Science. Possibly before we discovered electricity!! This dream never came true... It would be nice to come home and hose down the Plasma Tv, the home PC and that damn CD player that's always skipping. Clean the crumbs out of the Toaster Oven. Wash the laundry right there on the floor...
Sunday, June 24, 2007
The most disturbing quotes from the story:
- "That's a small one," he said. "I'll feed it to my ferrets." Jeez, I guess that's good for the ferrets
- "Ports are especially vulnerable to pesky animals like rabbits and deer " Oh, yea-- run everybody there are rabbits and deer coming for us AAAHHHHHHH!!
- Mr. Noorlander packs 220 pounds on a frame dedicated to shooting animals. "It's all he talks and dreams about," says his wife, Hettie.....Poor poor Hettie, all he dreams about anymore is killing rabbits!!
- Other than the occasional hunt with his son René, his only companions are his Browning shotgun, a German Longhair Pointer named Rex and 45 ferrets -- all named "Cees" ....I think he's taking a page out of George Foremans book, George named all his kids George....Maybe The Rabbitslayer will start selling a Rabbit Rotisserie Grill.
- He kills about 50 rabbits per sortie.....I think this man is disturbed!!
- Rex returned, rabbit in mouth. It was still alive. Mr. Noorlander finished the job with a clean karate chop.....Ooooh Cees you are so strong and tough you Rabbit Killer you !!
Apparently this cold blooded murder of rabbits revolves around a dike problem.....Let me tell you Cees..no one's killing Bunnies over here in the USA over same sex marriage...at least not yet....Oh different kinda dike. Ooops Sorry!
Anyway it seems to me you could find a place for the bunnies!!
Now a ghastly Video!!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I never knew there were so many...I suspected there were some out there but I have seen a lot more lately. Idiots, they are everywhere. I guess I just never knew what to look for, but recently I've had the opportunity to be a passenger whilst my Sister - R - was driving.
"R" pointed out that people who drive at exactly 35mph in a 35 mile an hour zone are idiots! I never knew that but she gets pretty worked up about it. In fact if you go any slower than the posted speed limit it's possible you could be classified as a Moron. It's not something they teach you in driving school, but really, what do they know??
Don't pull out in front of "R" except if she slows to let you out. You don't want to be known forever as a Stupid Idiot do you?? Of course, if she slows, pull out and step on it...she's doing you a favor but the clock is ticking...Don't make "R" wait, don't be an Idiot.
Driving on the highway "R" prefers to stay in the fast lane. She has determined that 5 to 10 Mph faster than the speed limit is acceptable. She expects this from everyone around her. Unfortunately not everyone drives this way and this makes them A--Holes. If "R" is behind you in the fast lane and we are close enough to smell the deodorant you put on this morning...please, for my sake, get out of the way!!
While "R" seems to be an avid tailgaiter, don't tailgate her. Somehow it's wrong, I just haven't figured out why yet. Eventually she will approach her turn, move out of the way and then you can speed by her. Of course you will be know as a maniac, a speed demon, and yes..A Moron.
Not only did I see a bunch of wacky drivers while with "R" but some of the ones we came across reminded "R" of some of the "Idiots" she's seen in the past. She told me stories about the lunatics she'd seen out there on the highways and byways. It's scary out there folks. It's equally scary that she has such vivid memories of these Dunderhead Drivers...
I have to say "R", you gotta take some deep breaths, find a happy place, align the chakras and then get in the car...It may cut down on the number of "idiots" you see out there on the roads.
Love you Sis!!! You know I'm your FAVORITE brother!!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Hope everyone had a nice weekend...!
Looking over the Poll Results from my last post, I notice that dog, Toto, is winning....Hello!!! I'm asking for a little support here for Bruiser!! I think people pick Toto because he's from "The Wizard of OZ' and let's face it, more people have seen that movie than have seen "Legally Blonde" Ask your self this, Does Toto make you laugh???
I would like to get Bruiser working on my Campaign, maybe in some sort of International role...I think he would be helpful working on the immigration problems with Mexico given his experience in the courts...
Certainly He could never be First Dog, that's reserved for Minnie....the family dog
Last night marked the return of the TV Show The 4400...I need to get my hands on some Promicin so that I can unleash my super ability on the world.....If you had a Super -Ability what would you want it to be....??
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I know I haven't got Lassie, Benji, Snoopy and many others..their time will come. Please tell me How and Why you caste your vote!
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Currently I've had more votes for my blogs listed on the Spicy Pages directory than I have had for my efforts to make it to the White House in 2008. The need for a Campaign Manager has never been more apparent.
The appropriate candidate for this job will be need to accept the fact that until we make it to the White House, he/she won't be paid. Of course when we get there, you will be made part of the White House Staff and get paid accordingly. Even if we don't make it the exposure you receive on this campaign will pay for itself. Hell you could make a scandalous private sex tape and become as famous as say, Paris Hilton!! Headlines like:
"Tom's Campaign Manager on Sexy Live WebCam"
With this said, I think the best candidate for the job would be an extremely sexy woman.
Another snag in my ability to draw voters away from the filthy rich candidates they are currently presented with, is my ability to influence the House and Senate. Not being a Republican or Democrat, I supposedly would not be able to influnce these groups effectively.
With this said, I believe one of the best ways to influence some members of government is to have very sexy women working side by side with me. My Sexy Chief of Staff and I will need to find a Vice Presidential running mate and of course we will have 15 Highly Influential, Smart and Sexy Cabinet Members to pick.
Finally, I need a First Lady, my criteria:
Anyone interested can email me from this page, anyone with ideas please comment and Thankyou...International support for my campaign, not money, just encouragement, is welcome.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
I wish she could have come over for dinner last night to celebrate. I got real creative and made Grilled Mahi Mahi topped with a homemade Pineapple Salsa. For sides I baked fresh Potatoes with Banana and a hint of orange along with Fresh Green Beans. For desert I served a Fruit Salad of Papaya,Strawberries, Key Lime, Granny Smith Apple and Fresh Apricots over slices of sweet Banana. Yeah I was in a Tropical mood yesterday, maybe that's why my friendly Blond Hawaiian Blogger nominated me!! Be sure to visit Kuanyin..She's Way Khool!!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Ann Telnaes won a Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning in 2001 and she gave me permission to put this Falwell cartoon up as I told her it really cracked me up! Visit her website for more to see more of her work!!
Monday, June 04, 2007
First I have to post the rules. Here they are:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I once lived in the oldest Roman Town in Germany...Trier, and the first comment I ever received on this blog was from Marburg, Germany...Hi Marina!!
2. I'm half German,half Irish and I love beer...go figure!!
3. I've attended at least 73 Rock Concerts, some good some not so good, here's the list
4. I love to cook, I clean up after myself, do my own wash and I'm male!!
5. I'm single.
6. My favorite professional sport is Football. "American style," and the New England Patriots are of course my favorite team, and yes I like to drink beer, watch every game and I'm male. I can't shatter every stereotype
7. I like pickles in my potato salad, it's the only way...here is "The Recipe"
8. If I had to choose Red wine or White wine, I'd always take Red!!
Now I 'll tag 8 unsuspecting people from my list of Blogs I like:
1. Marina Marburg
3. #1 Get Hobby,#2 Floss
4. Cheaper Than Therapy
5. Rainy Day Wonderings
6. Stop Looking At Me
7. Unacknowledged Genius