Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Top Dog

Dorothy and Toto

I've taken three Movie Star dogs, Toto, Bruiser and Verdell and would like to know which one you liked best? Poll Below. Certainly I think Verdell was a great actor and had a large role in his movie, Bruiser was the best dressed and of course everyone remembers Toto in his classic movie. Personally I'm picking Bruiser over the other 2 because he actually came back for a sequel and his costumes were a riot.




I know I haven't got Lassie, Benji, Snoopy and many others..their time will come. Please tell me How and Why you caste your vote!

10 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Where's RinTintin in all this! That dog was cool.

Alijah Fitt said...

I tried to caste my vote for Toto, because I am a sentimental fool and I think he went well with the blue checkered dress and spectacular ruby slippers, but, it said timed out so. . .

Laurie said...

I had to go with Toto, my little pretty.

Attila the Mom said...

Toto rocks! Nothing beats one of those little terriorists!

tomshideaway said...

Wow we got a bunch of Toto Lovers...I would never have guessed!!

Stacy,I'll put the vote in for ya, don't know what heppened there!

Dominique Visser said...

What? No bunnies?? Dude. I am seriously disappointed :) I came here expecting to see lots and lots of bunnies. Alas... I see that I shall have to keep my outfit in the closet for a while longer :)

Dominique Visser said...

Not surprisingly, the blonde proved herself worthy of her hair colour... dun dun dun.

Anonymous said...

I voted for bruiser because he was such a well domesticated pup - and so portable, he went around in her purse and never made a mess! Good Dog! I have to say Dominique is right tho' bunnies are soooo much cuter!

L'il Bunny

Anonymous said...

definitely Bruiser

Anonymous said...

We have a chihuahua in the neighborhood that could learn some good dog behavior from bruiser.qywdp