Monday, June 04, 2007

Tagged, For the very first time...Like a virgin OOH

Jeanine from Going Crazy Slowly tagged me...It was great, but I'm not sure what her fiance will think about it..So my job is to list "8 Random Facts" about myself...

First I have to post the rules. Here they are:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Just the Facts !!

1. I once lived in the oldest Roman Town in Germany...Trier, and the first comment I ever received on this blog was from Marburg, Germany...Hi Marina!!

2. I'm half German,half Irish and I love beer...go figure!!

3. I've attended at least 73 Rock Concerts, some good some not so good, here's the list

4. I love to cook, I clean up after myself, do my own wash and I'm male!!

5. I'm single.

6. My favorite professional sport is Football. "American style," and the New England Patriots are of course my favorite team, and yes I like to drink beer, watch every game and I'm male. I can't shatter every stereotype

7. I like pickles in my potato salad, it's the only way...here is "The Recipe"

8. If I had to choose Red wine or White wine, I'd always take Red!!

Now I 'll tag 8 unsuspecting people from my list of Blogs I like:

1. Marina Marburg
2. Eastcoastlife
3. #1 Get Hobby,#2 Floss
4. Cheaper Than Therapy
5. Rainy Day Wonderings
6. Stop Looking At Me
7. Unacknowledged Genius
8. Monmouse

7 comments:

mist1 said...

My blog has been meme free since it's inception. Do you mind if I answer your questions here? I didn't think so. Please, don't call me any names for being such a cop-out.

1. I am terrified of nail fungus and every time I go to the doctor, I ask if I have it. I never do.

2. I have a mirror hanging on my front door not only to get one last look at myself before I leave, but because when people ring my doorbell, they take a moment to look at themselves and it makes me laugh to see them like that through my peephole.

3. My best friend and I didn't talk for a year. Now we are speaking, but she has made new friends that I don't like and they don't like me. I believe this is called jealousy. It is foreign to me. I don't think I like it.

4. I do not move in my sleep.

5. I like to see what kind of stuff my new garbage disposal can handle. I know this will end in tragedy, but I cannot help myself.

6. I have a newish scar on my hand that I hate. It's a chemical burn from playing with caustic solvents. It's little, but still, I hate it. I am vain about my hands.

7. I do not like to eat on an empty stomach. I do not know how I remain thin.

8. I take classes to satisfy my need to find a hobby. I am always enrolled in something. Pottery, watercolor painting, flight lessons, belly dance, pole dancing, etc. I am still looking for a hobby.

m said...

Tom, those #4 and 5 sound like a personal ad! LOL!

And Mist1, a mirror by the front door is bad bad feng shui. My step mother was a feng shui master and she refused to enter when she came to visit me in NYC and saw the mirror by the door. She made me nail it to the ceiling instead. I think it worked. But she also made me position my bed diagonally in the bedroom, and forbid me to use the stove, because it was facing in the wrong direction. So I ate out for a year.

But anyway, can you move that mirror to the ceilling above the front door? That's much way better for your feng shui.

tomshideaway said...

Mist, I', no fan of fungus either

Montchan, as Sgt. Joe Friday would say, those are "Just The Facts Ma'am" Of course you being over there in Sweden, you might know someone who needs a good cook...etc etc..

i used to be me said...

okie dokie, I did it.

MarinaMarburg said...

Hehe, that's not the plan - visiting you site to find out you tagged me...

OK - I will write my answer this evening :)

Jeannine said...

"So you are a single man then..."
She says, looking over her sholder on the lookout for her fiance... :-)

Attila the Mom said...

Nooooooooo!!!!

But I love your list! LOL