Thursday, June 28, 2007

Washing my Toaster Be Back Soon

Not a lot of time today to write much..My stat counter has exceeded 10,000 visits since I installed it..kinda cool..wish I could say I have 10,000 comments...but I understand...not everything I write is worth commenting on...working on it!! Thanks to all that have stopped by; however briefly.



I found this somewhere on the net, I believe it was an old cover from Popular Science. Possibly before we discovered electricity!! This dream never came true... It would be nice to come home and hose down the Plasma Tv, the home PC and that damn CD player that's always skipping. Clean the crumbs out of the Toaster Oven. Wash the laundry right there on the floor...

Maybe someday!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A unique idea! However, it doesn't indicate a cozy feeling about the furnishings. Guess I'd rather keep the old fashioned dust & vacuum system.

Rain said...

Hi Tom!
Interesting idea, except for mold that might come with it!

I finally published the meme that you tagged me with and I want to thank you for your patience. You are such a sweetie ;)

Alijah Fitt said...

Tom, you don't hose your house down with a hose once a week? How odd!

Tatyanna (and Dorian too) said...

Heck, why not do away with the bathroom shower while we're at it as well? I mean, you already have the water hose out?

I could use it to clean out my ac adapter plug! Even though it's connected, I keep having to twist it or the computer claims to be on battery power.

I'm going now to hose down the coffee pot and one room of the house...probably the one with the litter box in it.

Continue to LOVE your posts!

Anonymous said...

Does the 10,000 comment get some sort of a prize?

tomshideaway said...

Anonymous ...the prize for the 10,000 comment will be awarded anonymously..with little or no fan fare, but yes...there is a prize.

Audrey said...

Is it me!!! am I comment number 10,000 quick hose me down Im gettin carried away here. Great idea Tom, well in my book anyway.Im a diva with nozzle sprays, spray the lot..see how carried away I get at the very thought of a hose..HELP!!!

tomshideaway said...

Audrey, so glad to hear from you! Hope all is well in Scotland !I Saw the news and the report of an exploding van at the airport..fricking Nut Balls!! Come to the USA and I'll get the garden hose out for you any time! LOL

Evan said...

Hmmmm, Here that post would get you arrested!!!!! All that water use- and in a drought. It's more rare than gold!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Audrey said...

Nut balls!! You can say that again, I hadn't read the full story about Glasgow before my visit. Fortunately it appears the only injuries incurred were to the perpetrators.

A desert island sounds good right now!!!lol Complete with hose and strawberries I hasten to add oh and my comp and my kids