Sunday, October 15, 2006

Don't Upset The Cat



He can get pretty nasty

It's Sunday and I'm ready for the NFL matchups today, I've put down a small wager of "peanuts" on 5 games today. Of course wagering real money would be against the law...Online gambling is illegal in USA, thankyou Big Brother
Buffalo over Detroit by +3, Atlanta over NYG +3, Baltimore over Carolina +3, Cincinnati over Tampa Bay +6 and on Monday Night Chicago over Arizona +10....
If I win I get 200 Peanuts
If I win, I'm betting Cashews next week!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hire this cat! I think he could handle a number of the ongoing issues around here!

Annie

tomshideaway said...

Lost my nuts, try again next week but when I place my bet I'm bringing the cat with me!!

Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

You did indeed lose your "nuts" on your picks but you were very consistent. Better luck next week. I'm a former Massachusetts dweller myself and Buckeroo Bonzai is sometimes quoted on the 'Collar'.

Keep all those blogs boiling.
g

Sandi said...

I only watch the Chiefs.. and they got hammered.....
sorry you lost your nuts:)

Anonymous said...

Does this lovely feline have a name???

tomshideaway said...

Her Name is Betsy

Anonymous said...

A nasty "pussy" for good luck? hmmmm...might lose more than your nuts Tommy pickle!!

MarinaMarburg said...

That's the angriest-looking cat I've ever seen!