Monday, February 12, 2007

I HATE CHAIN MAIL

I have friends and family who send me those horrible "Chain Letters" that you are asked to send to "Your Friends" and then something will happen, A "Miracle", "A Wish" "You'll Find Love or Money" or as I would like to pass on...Your gonna get ME dressed in Chaine Maille carrying a large sword to lop your head off...I don't want ANY more of those in my mailbox!!

Todays was about a kid with cancer and a tumour......the Make A Wish Foundation was allegedly gonna donate 7 Cents for every time the message was sent on....Hello?? How will they know it was sent on...???

The letters are sappy and I don't believe the stories !! Do any of you get these tiresome EMAILS ?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We get them, too, though not as much as we used to. I think my family and friends are starting to get the message that we don't even open them, let alone "send back to sender" to let them know you love 'em.

tomshideaway said...

I'm hoping for fewer of those chain letters, course right after I posted this I got another one!!! I'm shapening my sword right now

Anonymous said...

Don't get so excited....you have a "delete" key on your computer on your computer!!!

tomshideaway said...

Toes I got one today that said, I know you hate these but you have to read it!!! It did inspire the post (-:

Denise said...

They scare me a little but I still delete them....

Anonymous said...

Tom: Just because they ask you to send it doesn't mean you have to. Hit the delete button! Don't be such a whiner/weiner.

MaryAlice

MarinaMarburg said...

I'm so with you at that point - I hate chain mails so much!

poppedculture said...

You must comment on the next seven blogs you read or a great evil shall befall you...

tomshideaway said...

Marina, thanks for your support on Chain Mail!

Jeremy How could you be so cruel!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I just got about 14 chain mailings today and I'm sending them all to you Tom! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Annie (aka Me Decade)